Soft black not only colours your hair, but also contains botanical extracts chosen to improve hair growth and scalp condition, and can help in clearing up problems such as dandruff, itchiness and hair loss. This dye is perfect for people who are not grey yet or who are less than 50% grey. It also makes a great mix for the Herbal Dark Brown dye.
- 100 grams of dye powder, enough for one application on collar to shoulder length hair.
- the indicated colour is a guide, the final colour will vary depending on original colour, hair type, amount of grey hair, previous treatments and application time.
- grey hair may need several applications.
- the more you use the dye, the deeper and richer the colour will become.
- permanent to semi-permanent dye depending on your hair type, amount of grey hair and lifestyle.
The Soft Black is a good shade for covering grey. The more you use the dye the darker the colour will get. You can experiment with mixing Herbal Soft Black with Herbal Dark brown or pure Indigo powder. You can also mix Herbal Soft Black with Low Chemical Black, but only if you’re not allergic to chemical hair dyes.